Like tote bags with extinct animals using antique Walkmans?
I'm not sure...
Like companies that advertise they enjoy mid-afternoon frozen treats?
Okay, I'm in.
Choke Shirt Company (www.chokeshirtco.com) specializes in those yummy soft tees that I, personally, can't get enough of (and yet I still hold onto the old, thick cotton t-shirts from all the jobs I held in high school. HELP ME I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A HOARDER!). And now they're making totes that are just as comfy...as comfy as a tote can be, I suppose.
Each tote, and t-shirt, for that matter, is hand-screenprinted in their Seattle shop. The totes are based on their most popular tees:
- Fahantay features and elephant made up of lots of tiny elephants.
- Anchor is a handrawn anchor and has red interior for that total nautical feel.
- Extinct is a dodo bird listening to a Walkman. (Now you get what I was talking about.)
So what's the giveaway, you ask? Well, it's not a tote, BUT it's a double promo, $10 off your order. And you won't find that deal anywhere but here, because I worked that out just for my lovely readers. (I probably need to work on my negotiation skills, but STILL y'all. I'm not even eligible for the $10 off promo.) Here's how to win:
- Comment on this post about which tote you want and why.
- Get a second entry by tweeting a link to this post. Make sure to cc @CupcakesDC and @ChokeShirtCo.
- Entries must be made by August 21, 2013.
- I'll use a random generator to pick the winner, which will be announced August 22, 2013 on this post as an update.
Also, if you'd like to get me the Fahantay tote, I'll give you a third entry. *winkie winkie*
And the winner, chosen by a random generator, is...
Email me at cupcakesandshoes [at] gmail.com for details on your special promo code. Thanks for entering!